Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Things I Could Get Used To

1. Not watching the morning news.
2. Not watching the evening news.
3. Having espresso for breakfast. 
4. Going for a passegiata (stroll) in the evening.
5. Taking an afternoon siesta.
6. Having a big long leisurely lunch, with a glass of wine.
7. Having a late, light dinner (with a glass of wine).
8. The view from Villa Aquilea.
9. Riding everywhere on a cruiser bike with a front basket.
10. Gazing at terraces of olive trees.
11. Sleeping with the windows open and letting the sun and birds wake me up.
12. Gelato.
I reserve to right to add to this.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous way to spend the day! I started to relax just reading your list,lol! Thanks for sharing in your blog, Sarah, Maya and I have enjoyed reading about your days and seeing some beautiful photos. I'm sure your time just flew by, safe travels today and I'll talk with you soon;)
    Linda

    ReplyDelete